Thursday

Review: Leaving the country

Well, knock me down with a feather, but leaving the country is stressful. I thought it would be like going out on Friday, only with a passport instead of three bottles of white wine, but it's proper troublesome alright.

Anyway, please look after London in my absence and make sure it doesn't get blown up. Will be blogging more regularly on arrival in Dar es Salaam, reviewing things of increasing irrelevance to your tawdry western existence, eg brands of African beer and having a woman come in to do your laundry.

My flight is now boarding.

Leaving the country: Missing you already. 6 out of 10.

8 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage.

 
At 2:26 pm, Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Welcome to Africa, Miss Eskimo!

I do like your blog. It would be nice to meet you, but as I am located in a wild place 1000 miles to the west of you that doesn't seem like a practical idea.

May I say that as a male gorilla I find human females to be far more rational than human males. When women choose a mate, they look for important qualities like status and intelligence. But men seem to be obsessed with irrelevant aspects such as hairless skin and babyish facial features! This makes no sense to an ape.

I do hope you enjoy your stay in our magnificent continent.

Best wishes

 
At 3:24 am, Blogger petescully said...

Um, in light of recent events, slightly prophetic, you're post was.

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger HA HA HA said...

tery red wine insted its betar.

 
At 7:39 am, Blogger HA HA HA said...

i maen unnles its crap wine. inwich case itll suck.

 
At 8:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see what happens? You see? Leave and BOOM! Up the place goes! Your countryfolk have been sending us sympathetic poems! POEMS! Gah!

 
At 7:55 pm, Blogger Mr K said...

I've just noticed, you were reviewing while in the airport. Thats some serious commitment. I am impressed.

 
At 11:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your trip is going well, and that you haven't done anything to incur the wrath of the airline gods. It isn't pretty, I can say from experience. Come back soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home