Wednesday

Review: Reaching 40,000 on my hit counter

Size isn't everything, apart from when it's the size of your soul, man, or the size of a malignant tumour, or the size of the number of hits that have hit the hit counter of your hit blog. Nearly 40,000! And only some of those (say, 5,000 maximum) are me admiring my own work! Many hits, for example, are directly attributable to my mother, my aunt, my grandfather, and perhaps even the odd brain-damaged boy who has taken an interest. I would like to thank you all. I wouldn't be here* without you.

Reaching 40,000 on my hit counter: It may take weeks, but I have faith. 9 out of 10.

*Editing a report about infectious diseases in an office with grey carpets, sickly lighting, and a lovely but essentially useless view of St Paul's out of the window on the other side from mine.

9 Comments:

At 11:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I am not the "the odd brain-damaged boy" in question.

 
At 3:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more hit.

You're welcome.

 
At 5:53 pm, Blogger Guy P said...

Refresh, refresh, refresh...

It's really quite refreshing.

(Kill me now.)

 
At 9:07 am, Blogger Nitin Reddy Katkam said...

You are reaching 50,000 now

 
At 7:12 am, Blogger uptownnerd said...

hit counter available at Gostats.com is very comprehensive and provide minute to minute updates of page views, unique views and loads of other options to choose from,

 
At 8:06 am, Blogger chadcross said...

Throughout Musical.ly's blogspot.in/ current growth in appeal, competitions have Official Website been held by celebs that provide prizes for teenagers Musical.ly Login - Download Musical.ly Login APK for Android, PC & iPhone that submit the very best lip sync to a new trackMusically Online which obviously helps the Musically Sign In artist gain extra publicity.

 
At 8:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're utilizing Kodi to playback puzl.com/ local content currently on your device, choose "Enter File Section" official source and browse through your data until Download and Install Kodi for iPhone, iOS, iPad you reach the directory site you want Download Kodi shown within Kodi's documents Kodi web browser.

 
At 8:25 am, Blogger adrianmarshall said...

Kodi app has been Kodi Download App dispersed under open source General Public Licence check this site It is capable of playing almost Kodi application is incorporated Kodi with inbuilt television collection.

 
At 1:48 pm, Blogger Chad Antonio said...

https://about.me/desertgreen
https://issuu.com/desertgreentech
https://www.turnkeylinux.org/user/930186
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/desertgreentech
https://sketchfab.com/desertgreentech

 

Post a Comment

<< Home